By Arshak Khachatrian
- Get to grips with the foundations of fabric layout and Google net components
- Make complete use of the Polymer fashion designer instrument, Polymer Starter package, and Dart to create responsive internet apps
- An in-depth consultant with real-life examples so that you can examine every thing you must learn about Polymer
Polymer is a library that is helping you increase speedy, responsive functions for the computer and cellular internet. It makes use of the net parts requisites for the elements and fabric layout suggestions to create a stunning person interface.
This concentrated, fast paced consultant offers with Polymer net elements. we'll disguise layouts, attributes, components, and dealing with contact and gesture occasions. additionally, you will see the right way to construct customized net elements and functions utilizing Polymer. Don’t are looking to code? you can also make the main of the Polymer dressmaker software app and create your personal app with out coding in any respect. ultimately, you will discover how one can increase your Polymer software by way of analyzing the easiest practices from Google Polymer team.
By the tip of this e-book, you may be outfitted with all of the helpful abilities to exploit Polymer to create customized net components.
What you are going to learn
- Understand the fundamentals of internet parts akin to Shadow DOM, HTML imports, Templates, and customized elements
- Familiarize your self with the foundations of fabric Design
- Install Polymer in your method and create your undertaking structure
- Use the various Polymer 1.0 parts on your code
- Work with Polymer.dart and create your individual app
- Get to understand the simplest practices in Polymer programming from the head men within the Polymer team
About the Author
Arshak Khachatrian is a programmer who used to be born on might sixteen, 1997, in Yerevan, Armenia.
Since an early age, he has constantly been drawn to pcs, and after turning 10 years outdated, he had his first desktop provided to him on his birthday via his father. per week later, Arshak was once assisting all of the pcs within the whole city through fitting the home windows working procedure and fixing quite a few OS issues.
In November, 2015, Arshak had a Polymer Code Lab at GDG DevFest at TUMO. In 2016, he and his fellow fashion designer Serge Navasardyan determined to came across their startup according to a 360 web site builder known as POP360.
Finally, in March 2016, Arshak joined the recognized programmer Rouben Meschian and commenced operating with the Cambridge Semantics corporation in Boston.
Table of Contents
- Web Components
- Material Design
- Introduction to Polymer
- Polymer Elements
- First program with Polymer
- Polymer dressmaker instrument and Polymer Starter Kit
- Working with Polymer.dart
- Best Practices
Read or Download Getting Started with Polymer PDF
Best web site design books
This publication takes you thru the real issues of Microsoft Dynamics NAV with transparent causes and functional instance code. there's additionally quite a lot of reference fabric, which has been introduced jointly in a single position for you. This publication looks after what the operating developer must understand that allows you to turn into efficient as quick as attainable.
Portraits are key to the person adventure of on-line content material, particularly now that clients are gaining access to that content material on a large number of units: smartphones, pills, laptops, and pcs. This e-book offers foundational method for optimum use of pictures that starts off with HTML and CSS, and delves into the worlds of typography, colour, transparency, accessibility, imagery, and format for optimum supply on all of the various units humans use at the present time.
In DetailThe web goes cellular. computing device computing device revenues continue falling because the cellular gadget industry burgeons. net improvement tools are quickly altering to conform to this new pattern. HTML5 and CSS3 Responsive website design Cookbook, for all of today’s instant net units, offers builders a brand new toolbox for staying hooked up with this on-the-run demographic.
Greater net Typography for a greater net is a booklet according to a preferable on-line path explaining typography to those that construct internet sites—web designers and internet builders. the writer, Matej Latin, takes complicated recommendations similar to vertical rhythm, modular scale and web page composition, and explains them in an easy-to-understand method.
- Moodle 1.9 for Second Language Teaching
- CMS Made Simple 1.9 Beginner's Guide: LITE Edition
- Get Agile: Scrum for ux, design & development
- SAP Business ONE Implementation
- Joomla!-Templates. Professionelle Vorlagen mit CSS (German Edition)
- Fireworks MX: A Beginner's Guide (Beginner's Guides (Osborne))
Additional info for Getting Started with Polymer