By Peter Aggleton,Richard Parker
Read Online or Download Culture, Society And Sexuality: A Reader (Social Aspects of AIDS) PDF
Similar psychology of sexuality books
Woman's courting with Herself explores the connection girls have with themselves and demonstrates how this dating is usually ruled through debilitating practices of self-surveillance. making use of Foucault's inspiration of panoptical strength, Helen O'Grady illuminates the hyperlink among this sort of self-surveillance and the wider mechanisms of social regulate, arguing that those damaging practices hinder ladies from having fun with a delightful, declaring courting with themselves.
Incorporating the voices and insights of road intercourse employees via own interviews, this monograph argues that the cloth stipulations of many highway employees — the actual environments they stay in and their results at the employees’ our bodies, identities, and spirits — are represented, reproduced, and entrenched within the language surrounding their paintings.
How BDSM can be utilized as a metaphor for black girl sexuality. The Color of Kink explores black women's representations and performances inside American pornography and BDSM (bondage and self-discipline, domination and submission, and sadism and masochism) from the Thirties to the current, revealing the ways that they illustrate a fancy and contradictory negotiation of discomfort, excitement, and tool for black ladies.
Grounded in state-of-the-art qualitative learn, Trans and Sexuality explores the sexuality of people that don't determine with the gender that they have been assigned at beginning. Arguing that while splitting participants of the trans group into targeted teams may appear like an inexpensive theoretical strategy, the pervasive assumption that team club affects at the sexuality of trans humans has unduly biased reviews during this hugely contested, but dramatically under-researched quarter.
- Frigidity: An Intellectual History (Genders and Sexualities in History)
- Reconcilable Differences, Second Edition: Rebuild Your Relationship by Rediscovering the Partner You Love--without Losing Yourself
- Sex, Sexuality and Therapeutic Practice: A Manual for Therapists and Trainers
- Secrets of Western Tantra: The Sexuality of the Middle Path
- Day Bang: How To Casually Pick Up Girls During The Day
- Tough Guys and True Believers: Managing Authoritarian Men in the Psychotherapy Room (The Routledge Series on Counseling and Psychotherapy with Boys and Men)
Extra info for Culture, Society And Sexuality: A Reader (Social Aspects of AIDS)