By Yasmin B. Kafai,Quinn Burke,Mitchel Resnick
Read Online or Download Connected Code: Why Children Need to Learn Programming (The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Media and Learning) PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
User-Centered layout tales is the 1st user-centered layout casebook with situations overlaying the major initiatives and matters dealing with UCD practitioners at the present time. meant for either scholars and practitioners, this e-book follows the Harvard Case examine procedure, the place the reader is put within the position of the decision-maker in a real-life expert state of affairs.
As a usability expert or interplay fashion designer operating with the govt., or as a central authority or contractor specialist thinking about specifying, deciding to buy, or coping with method improvement, you wish this booklet. Editors Elizabeth Buie and Dianne Murray have introduced jointly over 30 specialists to stipulate functional recommendation to either usability experts and govt expertise execs and bosses.
Task thought -- a conceptual framework initially constructed by way of Aleksei Leontiev -- has its roots within the socio-cultural culture in Russian psychology. The foundational proposal of the idea is human task, that's understood as useful, mediated, and transformative interplay among people and the realm.
This publication addresses human components learn in power, an emphasis on human elements purposes in layout, development, and operation of nuclear, electrical energy iteration, and oil and fuel resources. It discusses complex ideas within the optimization of human and environmental functionality, in addition to own and approach security.
- The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web and Beyond (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
- Internet of Things: Challenges and Opportunities: 9 (Smart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation)
- Human Work Interaction Design: Analysis and Interaction Design Methods for Pervasive and Smart Workplaces: 4th IFIP 13.6 Working Conference, HWID 2015, ... in Information and Communication Technology)
- Speculative Everything: Design, Fiction, and Social Dreaming (MIT Press)
- In the Company of Cars: Driving as a Social and Cultural Practice (Human Factors in Road and Rail Transport)
Extra info for Connected Code: Why Children Need to Learn Programming (The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Media and Learning)