By Lynette S Chandler,Shelly J Lane
- neurological results and sensory motor delays attributable to cocaine exposure
- foster care and its effect on motor development
- adolescent being pregnant and the issues of prenatal substance abuse
- ethical dilemmas
- multidimensional dimension structures and longitudinal researchThe book’s authors think that during order to satisfy the desires of youngsters who've been prenatally uncovered to medicines, care companies needs to understand the constraints linked to the method and technique of evaluation and discover ways to handle the shortcomings of overview. With this in brain, this booklet goals to equip psychologists, actual and occupational therapists, researchers, and physicians with the “know-how” they require for optimizing their future health care prone and contributing worthy learn that the sector so urgently needs.
Read or Download Children With Prenatal Drug Exposure PDF
Best parenting babies & toddlers books
This e-book is aimed toward new mom and dad whose child has began to stroll and who're thinking about what they're presupposed to do subsequent as a mother or father. It offers with ten themes each dad or mum will encounter after the preliminary nurturing degree of babyhood, e. g. exercises, obedience, awareness, language improvement, tantrums.
Little ones love it easy, robust and compelling, don’t they? The “spirit” of this ebook makes management classes for children easy, robust but compelling. This “treasure trove” of illustrated tales from African Proverbs is full of compelling management classes for kids world wide.
Discover ways to decide upon interventions in response to the client's developmental degree! young children are usually a pressure on households, they usually can pose problems even in a relatives treatment atmosphere. Developmental-Systemic family members treatment with kids integrates examine and idea approximately adolescent improvement with varied techniques to relatives treatment.
A vital consultant for brand new mothers, celebrating the significance of a mother’s presence within the first years of life**As visible on reliable Morning the US, Fox & neighbors, and CBS New York**In this crucial and empowering ebook, veteran psychoanalyst Erica Komisar explains why a mother's emotional and actual presence in her kid's life--especially throughout the first 3 years--gives the kid has a better likelihood of becoming up emotionally fit, satisfied, safe, and resilient.
- La mia gravidanza in 300 domande e risposte (Italian Edition)
- Time for a Story: Sharing Books with Infants and Toddlers
- Bébé et moi (French Edition)
- The Pregnancy Handbook for Indian Moms: A Doctor's Answers to All Your Questions
Extra info for Children With Prenatal Drug Exposure