By Elisabetta Malvagna
In questo libro sul parto in casa, una scelta che in Italia è ancora oggetto di resistenze, pregiudizi e tabù, Elisabetta Malvagna, con l’occhio attento della giornalista, indaga senza prevenzioni su questa pratica e ne sostiene los angeles sicurezza. Documenta con un’ampia letteratura scientifica, proponendo anche un'interessante riflessione sulla condizione della donna moderna e los angeles nascita.
Partendo dalla propria esperienza di mamma di due bambini nati tra le mura domestiche, l’autrice riporta dati, statistiche e numerose testimonianze di personalità del settore, operatori e mamme che hanno scelto questa opzione.
Sono poi forniti anche numerosi e utili consigli pratici in line with prepararsi advert affrontare al meglio questo straordinario momento nella vita di una donna.
Non mancano un decalogo sull’allattamento e un manuale di sopravvivenza in step with gravidanza, parto e post-parto, oltre a capitoli sulla figura dell’ostetrica e sulle Case di Maternità.
A firmare l’introduzione è los angeles cantante Giorgia, che ha fatto nascere in casa il suo piccolo Samuel. los angeles prefazione è di Verena Schmid, ostetrica nota a livello internazionale, autrice di numerosi libri e direttrice della Scuola Elementale di Arte Ostetrica di Firenze.
Elisabetta Malvagna, giornalista con un’esperienza ventennale presso l’Agenzia Ansa, scrittrice e blogger, studia da anni il tema della nascita. Oltre al suo sito personale elisabettamalvagna.it, ha fondato e cura i web publication partoriresenzapaura.it, ispirato all’omonimo libro uscito nel 2008 e ormai divenuto un classico del settore, e partoincasa.it.
By SirTavion Calvinte
By Bertram Bandman
By American Academy Of Pediatrics
How will i do know whilst my baby is prepared? How am i able to deal with bedwetting and different injuries? What’s how you can make this a good event for either one of us?
assisting your baby in the course of the toilet-training technique might be considered one of your maximum demanding situations as a dad or mum. And in terms of this significant developmental degree, each baby is exclusive. If you’ve been harassed by way of conflicting details from neighbors, relatives—even different books—here is professional suggestion from the yank Academy of Pediatrics, the association representing the nation’s most interesting pediatricians.
amassing useful enter and recommendations from quite a lot of mom and dad on their studies with bathroom education their kids, this revised and up to date version solutions mom and dad’ most commonly asked questions and matters including:
• discovering the precise developmental second to begin bathroom education your child
• dealing with the inevitable injuries in optimistic ways
• facing bedwetting, resistance, and constipation
• deciding on the ideas that would paintings most sensible to your child
• Addressing the demanding situations youngsters with unique wishes face
• Tailoring your education for boys, ladies, even twins
• making a choice on if drugs is needed—and the newest on prescription options
The American Academy of Pediatrics advisor to rest room Training is an important source for folks who wish the simplest recommendation for themselves and the easiest adventure for his or her children.
From the exchange Paperback edition.
By Joe Borgenicht,Louis Borgenicht,Birgit Franz
Gratulation, ein child! Doch leider hat guy das kleine Wunder an layout und Funktionalität ohne entsprechende Gebrauchsanweisung geliefert. Wie baut guy nun die Verbindung zu der Neuanschaffung auf, gestaltet die Fehlersuche bei akustischen Signalen, programmiert den Fütterungsprozess oder aktiviert den dringend nötigen Schlafmodus? Auf used to be muss guy bei der Instandhaltung besonders achten, wie gewährleistet guy die optimale Entwicklung der Applikationen und sorgt für die Sicherheit des geliebten kleinen Produkts? Glücklicherweise hilft „Baby – Betriebsanleitung“ hier weiter und gibt auf alle drängenden Fragen mit viel augenzwinkerndem Humor und mit witzigen Schaubildern umfassend Antwort.
By Saundra Mathis-Copeland
I’m no longer a celeb I‘m an ordinary difficult operating lady who has skilled many trials and tribulations without mystery earlier to conceal and not anything to feel embarrassment about. I took my time to put in writing irrespective of how stable or undesirable it's, I wrote approximately genuine matters, with a view to relate to humans they need to listen to fact, a few humans includes deep secrets and techniques within with hidden scars, uncertain who to belief or tips on how to liberate that robust carry within them. i feel i will domesticate my tale worldwide
By Theo Sandfort
- what youngsters a while to 6 imagine or learn about sexuality
- the ways in which teenagers know about sexuality and procreation
- the method of physique discovery between little ones
- what basic sexual behaviors to anticipate in youngsters of assorted a while
- the significance of becoming up in a favorable surroundings
- the variations in sexual improvement among teenagers of an identical age and gender
- how one can get sincere solutions from childrens and fogeys approximately sexualityComprehensive and enlightening, youth Sexuality examines the problems of collecting this data from youngsters and provides perception into questions that have to be replied sooner or later. This advisor can provide a various examine the advanced and interesting subject of standard baby sexuality and the growth that's being made during this region of analysis.
By M Gomez
By Penny Simkin
Since the unique ebook of The beginning Partner, new moms' companions, pals, and relations and doulas (professional beginning assistants) have trusted Penny Simkin's counsel in taking care of the recent mom from the previous couple of weeks of being pregnant throughout the early postpartum interval. absolutely revised in its fourth variation, The delivery associate continues to be the definitive consultant for getting ready to aid a girl via childbirth and the fundamental handbook to have handy in the course of the event.
This thoroughly up-to-date variation comprises thorough details on:Preparing for exertions and realizing whilst it has started; common exertions and the way to assist the girl each step of ways; Epidurals and different medicinal drugs for exertions; Non-drug suggestions for alleviating hard work soreness; Cesarean delivery and issues that can require it; Breastfeeding and infant care; and lots more and plenty more.For the companion who needs to be really worthwhile within the birthing room, this booklet is indispensable.
By Carole Kramer Arsenault
National Parenting courses Gold Award Winner
Ever want you have got a child nurse at domestic to reply to your so much pressing questions round the clock? Now you can!
Carole Kramer Arsenault has spent the final 20 years aiding mom and dad via being pregnant, exertions, and all in their new tasks as soon as child comes home—both as an established pediatric nurse, and because the founding father of the main extremely popular baby-care provider in New England. From the 1st trimester to the “fourth” (baby’s the most important first 3 months), Arsenault and her group nurses have visible all of it. Now, they percentage their specialist recommendation on:
- Preparing your place, together with protection assistance and must-have supplies
- Easing via exertions, no matter if at domestic or in a hospital
- Breastfeeding how-tos, versatile feeding schedules, and customary concerns
- Baby’s crucial first days and weeks, and the milestones in between
- Welcoming multiples and taking good care of preterm babies
- Techniques for soothing child to sleep
- Postpartum self-care and getting again in your routine