Read or Download BWL für IT-Berufe: Ein praxisorientierter Leitfaden für das kaufmännische Denken (German Edition) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
User-Centered layout tales is the 1st user-centered layout casebook with situations masking the foremost initiatives and concerns dealing with UCD practitioners this day. meant for either scholars and practitioners, this publication follows the Harvard Case learn strategy, the place the reader is put within the function of the decision-maker in a real-life expert scenario.
As a usability expert or interplay fashion designer operating with the govt, or as a central authority or contractor specialist excited about specifying, paying for, or dealing with process improvement, you wish this booklet. Editors Elizabeth Buie and Dianne Murray have introduced jointly over 30 specialists to stipulate sensible suggestion to either usability experts and executive know-how execs and bosses.
Job thought -- a conceptual framework initially built by way of Aleksei Leontiev -- has its roots within the socio-cultural culture in Russian psychology. The foundational notion of the idea is human job, that is understood as useful, mediated, and transformative interplay among humans and the realm.
This e-book addresses human components learn in power, an emphasis on human components functions in layout, building, and operation of nuclear, electricity new release, and oil and fuel resources. It discusses complex options within the optimization of human and environmental functionality, in addition to own and strategy safeguard.
- Human Information Interaction: An Ecological Approach to Information Behavior (MIT Press)
- Social Computing and Social Media: 7th International Conference, SCSM 2015, Held as Part of HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2-7, 2015, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- User Interface Design and Evaluation (Interactive Technologies)
- Smart Mobile In-Vehicle Systems: Next Generation Advancements
- Time and the Digital (Interfaces: Studies in Visual Culture)
- Smartphone-Based Human Activity Recognition (Springer Theses)
Extra info for BWL für IT-Berufe: Ein praxisorientierter Leitfaden für das kaufmännische Denken (German Edition)