By Achim Ebert,Gerrit C. van der Veer,Gitta Domik,Nahum D. Gershon,Inga Scheler
Read or Download Building Bridges: HCI, Visualization, and Non-formal Modeling: IFIP WG 13.7 Workshops on Human–Computer Interaction and Visualization: 7th HCIV@ECCE 2011, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
User-Centered layout tales is the 1st user-centered layout casebook with instances overlaying the most important initiatives and matters dealing with UCD practitioners this present day. meant for either scholars and practitioners, this ebook follows the Harvard Case learn procedure, the place the reader is put within the position of the decision-maker in a real-life specialist state of affairs.
As a usability expert or interplay clothier operating with the govt., or as a central authority or contractor specialist all in favour of specifying, purchasing, or coping with approach improvement, you would like this booklet. Editors Elizabeth Buie and Dianne Murray have introduced jointly over 30 specialists to stipulate functional suggestion to either usability experts and executive expertise pros and bosses.
Job concept -- a conceptual framework initially constructed by means of Aleksei Leontiev -- has its roots within the socio-cultural culture in Russian psychology. The foundational thought of the idea is human task, that's understood as functional, mediated, and transformative interplay among humans and the realm.
This publication addresses human components study in power, an emphasis on human elements purposes in layout, building, and operation of nuclear, electrical energy iteration, and oil and fuel resources. It discusses complicated suggestions within the optimization of human and environmental functionality, in addition to own and method protection.
- Human-Computer Interaction – INTERACT 2015: 15th IFIP TC 13 International Conference, Bamberg, Germany, September 14-18, 2015, Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Ubiquitous Computing, Complexity and Culture
- Advances in Neuroergonomics and Cognitive Engineering: Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Conference on Neuroergonomics and Cognitive Engineering, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Driving With Music: Cognitive-Behavioural Implications (Human Factors in Road and Rail Transport)
- Handbook of Camera Monitor Systems: The Automotive Mirror-Replacement Technology based on ISO 16505 (Augmented Vision and Reality)
Extra resources for Building Bridges: HCI, Visualization, and Non-formal Modeling: IFIP WG 13.7 Workshops on Human–Computer Interaction and Visualization: 7th HCIV@ECCE 2011, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)