By David D. Luxton
Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and psychological future health Care summarizes fresh advances in synthetic intelligence because it applies to psychological future health scientific perform. every one bankruptcy offers a technical description of the development, evaluation of program in scientific perform, and empirical info on medical efficacy.
In addition, every one bankruptcy incorporates a dialogue of useful concerns in medical settings, moral issues, and obstacles of use. The booklet encompasses AI established advances in decision-making, in review and therapy, in supplying schooling to consumers, robotic assisted activity crowning glory, and using AI for study and information gathering.
This publication can be of use to psychological healthiness practitioners attracted to studying approximately, or incorporating AI advances into their perform and for researchers drawn to a complete evaluation of those advances in a single source.
- Summarizes AI advances to be used in psychological well-being practice
- Includes advances in AI dependent decision-making and consultation
- Describes AI purposes for evaluate and treatment
- Details AI advances in robots for medical settings
- Provides empirical information on medical efficacy
- Explores sensible problems with use in medical settings
Read Online or Download Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
User-Centered layout tales is the 1st user-centered layout casebook with circumstances overlaying the foremost projects and matters dealing with UCD practitioners this present day. meant for either scholars and practitioners, this e-book follows the Harvard Case research procedure, the place the reader is positioned within the position of the decision-maker in a real-life specialist state of affairs.
As a usability professional or interplay fashion designer operating with the govt., or as a central authority or contractor specialist inquisitive about specifying, deciding to buy, or handling process improvement, you would like this publication. Editors Elizabeth Buie and Dianne Murray have introduced jointly over 30 specialists to stipulate useful recommendation to either usability experts and executive expertise pros and bosses.
Task thought -- a conceptual framework initially built via Aleksei Leontiev -- has its roots within the socio-cultural culture in Russian psychology. The foundational suggestion of the idea is human job, that's understood as useful, mediated, and transformative interplay among humans and the realm.
This ebook addresses human elements learn in strength, an emphasis on human components functions in layout, building, and operation of nuclear, electricity new release, and oil and fuel resources. It discusses complicated innovations within the optimization of human and environmental functionality, in addition to own and technique safeguard.
- Eye Tracking in User Experience Design
- Human Work Interaction Design: Analysis and Interaction Design Methods for Pervasive and Smart Workplaces: 4th IFIP 13.6 Working Conference, HWID 2015, ... in Information and Communication Technology)
- Adaptive Perspectives on Human-Technology Interaction: Methods and Models for Cognitive Engineering and Human-Computer Interaction (Human Technology Interaction Series)
- Virtual Interaction: Interaction in Virtual Inhabited 3D Worlds
Extra info for Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care