By Iddo Tavory,Stefan Timmermans
Read Online or Download Abductive Analysis: Theorizing Qualitative Research PDF
Best philosophical logic & language books
There are a number of key constituents universal to some of the kinds of model-based reasoning thought of during this ebook. The time period ‘model’ includes either inner and exterior representations. The versions are meant as interpretations of goal actual platforms, strategies, phenomena, or occasions and are retrieved or developed at the foundation of probably pleasing salient constraints of the objective area.
Berkeley: principles, Immaterialism, and target Presence bargains a unique interpretation of the arc of George Berkeley's philosophical proposal, from his thought of imaginative and prescient via his immaterialism and eventually to his facts of God's lifestyles. Keota Fields unifies those subject matters to target Berkeley's use of the Cartesian doctrine of goal presence, which calls for causal factors of the content material of rules.
Common sense as common technological know-how deals a close reconstruction of the underlying philosophy within the rules of arithmetic displaying how Russell sought to carry a dying blow to the dominant Kantian view that formal common sense is a concise and dry technological know-how and not able to magnify our understanding.
This transparent, obtainable account of Hegelian good judgment makes a case for its huge, immense seductiveness, its staggering presence within the collective awareness, and the risks linked therewith. providing accomplished assurance of Hegel's very important works, Bencivenga avoids getting slowed down in short-lived scholarly debates to supply a piece of everlasting value and usability.
- The Concept of Logical Consequence (The David Hume Series)
- Johan van Benthem on Logic and Information Dynamics (Outstanding Contributions to Logic)
- Logik: Vorlesung 1902/03 (Husserliana: Edmund Husserl – Materialien) (German Edition)
- Concepts of Proof in Mathematics, Philosophy, and Computer Science (Ontos Mathematical Logic)
- The Logical Must: Wittgenstein on Logic
- The Origin of the Logic of Symbolic Mathematics: Edmund Husserl and Jacob Klein (Studies in Continental Thought)
Additional resources for Abductive Analysis: Theorizing Qualitative Research